This ONLINE option allows you to join in our live classroom via Zoom livestream.
**GOOD FOR DUE DATES IN FEB, MARCH, APRIL 2021**
Online Group class experience | Monday night | 6:00-8:30p | February 1, 2021
LOCATION: Zoom link is emailed upon paid registration
COST: Total Cost is $75
- Learn about the early newborn decisions (Vitamin K, Hep B, eye ointment), Delayed Cord Clamping, skin-to-skin bonding, the Golden Hour, postpartum healing from all types of births, tips and tricks for the first 2 weeks home and more, directly from our Postpartum Doula!
- Learn about options for feeding your baby including bottle feeding human milk, feeding from the breast, introducing formula and more *including* answers to your questions about pumping to help you create a plan for returning to work.
- Learn about common feeding concerns and how to cope through them, colostrum, the baby crawl, breastfeeding mindest, feeding cues, positioning, latching, is baby getting enough, hand-expression, partner support and MORE
- Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email and a link to connect to your Zoom class on February 1, 2021.
- Class is 2 and 1/2 hours with time for Q and A to address your specific concerns.
- Partners are welcomed to attend.
- Click "Add to cart" to reserve your spot!
"The 4th Trimester" Class ONLINE (live via Zoom)
Click ADD TO CART to pay deposit and register.
You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours
Payment is non-refundable; class is recorded in the event you cannot attend live on the date of the class.